- (1993) National Board Certified Diplomat of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM).
- (1990 to 1993) – Earned my Master’s degree in Acupuncture from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, Oregon.
- Four academic years in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (completed in three calendar years), consisting of 3,344.5 total hours.
- (1993 to 1994) – Full-time Acupuncturist, Portland Addictions Acupuncture Center, Portland, Oregon, a community based Acupuncture center serving individuals struggling with addictions in a group setting.
- (1994 to Present) – Established the Lemont Acupuncture Centre, Lemont, Pennsylvania, which provides acupuncture in a private, one-on-one setting.
- Age 15 to 20 studied ballet extensively at Point Park College
- (1976 to 1978) Attended West Virginia University, Liberal Arts program, with a concentration in Nutrition and Dance
- (1978 to 1980) Towson State University, General Studies with a Concentration in Dance
- Performed as a guest student at Goucher College
- Dance performer at West Virginia University
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I am 68 years old and have been suffering with lower-back pain and Sciatica for over 15 years. Last year (2015), I began training to cycle in the Keystone County Bike MS ride, which is 150 miles in two days. My back was not holding up to the training, and,... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »
Probably saved my life. I suffered from overwhelming seasonal allergies for years that resulted in sinus infections and severe asthma in the Spring and Fall and when around dogs and cats. My life was gradually getting more constrained and I was getting sicker. My allergist was unable to do anything... Read more »
My knees hurt so badly, I could no longer do the things I wanted to do. I had to change my plans and work my days‘ schedule around how much my knees were hurting.
Ice packs, braces, knee supports and lots of Tylenol. I did all of that and still,... Read more »
- How Weather Affects Pain
- 5 Reasons to Try Acupuncture This Winter
- 5 Ways to Help You Wake Up and Get Active