- (1993) National Board Certified Diplomat of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine – NCCAOM).
- (1990 to 1993) – Earned my Master’s degree in Acupuncture from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, Oregon.
- Four academic years in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (completed in three calendar years), consisting of 3,344.5 total hours.
- (1993 to 1994) – Full-time Acupuncturist, Portland Addictions Acupuncture Center, Portland, Oregon, a community based Acupuncture center serving individuals struggling with addictions in a group setting.
- (1994 to Present) – Established the Lemont Acupuncture Centre, Lemont, Pennsylvania, which provides acupuncture in a private, one-on-one setting.
- Age 15 to 20 studied ballet extensively at Point Park College
- (1976 to 1978) Attended West Virginia University, Liberal Arts program, with a concentration in Nutrition and Dance
- (1978 to 1980) Towson State University, General Studies with a Concentration in Dance
- Performed as a guest student at Goucher College
- Dance performer at West Virginia University
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I am 68 years old and have been suffering with lower-back pain and Sciatica for over 15 years. Last year (2015), I began training to cycle in the Keystone County Bike MS ride, which is 150 miles in two days. My back was not holding up to the training, and,... Read more »
Acupuncture changed my life. A year ago I had cervical spinal fusion surgery and had complications from the surgery. As a result, I was left with more pain than I had prior to the surgery. Specialists concluded that I had nerve damage and there was nothing more that could be... Read more »
My son had allergies for 3 years. I had tried many different doctors to relieve his allergies, but none of them found a solution. Then I took him to the Lemont acupuncture and Janie Sheerin. Within 6 weeks his symptoms left. After 3 months his allergies have not come back... Read more »
I was in a tragic car accident 21 years ago. I was always in pain and have spent much of my time laying down. I was told about Lemont Acupuncture. I started here a couple months ago and already I can see a big difference in my life. I can... Read more »
- Lose It: Weight Loss And Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Gua Sha for Healthy Skin
- Acupuncture for Carpal Tunnel