- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Please eat at least a small meal before your acupuncture session. Acupuncture is very relaxing; most people sleep while resting with needles in. If you are hungry and your blood sugar is low, you wont be able to relax as you should.
- Refrain from extreme overexertion following your acupuncture session.
- If possible make time to relax after acupuncture session.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851814-237-1966
HoursMonday9am - 5pmTuesday10am - 7:30pmWednesday12pm - 7:30pmThursday10am - 7:30pmFriday9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
My son had allergies for 3 years. I had tried many different doctors to relieve his allergies, but none of them found a solution. Then I took him to the Lemont acupuncture and Janie Sheerin. Within 6 weeks his symptoms left. After 3 months his allergies have not come back... Read more »
Let me start by stating I am absolutely terrified of needles and that is the reason I waited so long to try acupuncture. I have had neck issues pretty much my whole life. I had neck surgery a couple of years ago without any relief. I continued to see pain... Read more »
When I first came to Lemont Acupuncture Centre for my first appointment I was suffering from chronic pain that was a results of a car accident I had over three years ago. When I had my first visit with Janie I had been working with my primary care physician for... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •