- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Please eat at least a small meal before your acupuncture session. Acupuncture is very relaxing; most people sleep while resting with needles in. If you are hungry and your blood sugar is low, you wont be able to relax as you should.
- Refrain from extreme overexertion following your acupuncture session.
- If possible make time to relax after acupuncture session.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I am most grateful that Janie Sheerin has been an integral part of my health care for the past 17 years. Her treatments, as well as her lifestyle and nutrition suggestions, have enabled me to keep up with the demands of a very physically challenging career. At age 54, she... Read more »
My knees hurt so badly, I could no longer do the things I wanted to do. I had to change my plans and work my days‘ schedule around how much my knees were hurting.
Ice packs, braces, knee supports and lots of Tylenol. I did all of that and still,... Read more »
I’ve been truely blessed to find and trust Janie with my health and diet, after dealing with a chronic health issue for some time.
Last summer, I began to have severe pain in my digestive track. I was going to the bathroom six times or more times a... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »
- Acupuncture and the Small Intestine
- TCM for Summer Heat
- In Summer, Nourish Your Heart