- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Please eat at least a small meal before your acupuncture session. Acupuncture is very relaxing; most people sleep while resting with needles in. If you are hungry and your blood sugar is low, you wont be able to relax as you should.
- Refrain from extreme overexertion following your acupuncture session.
- If possible make time to relax after acupuncture session.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I had chronic hives for 2 years, and then antibiotics prescribed by a local doctor triggered a pretty bad and uncomfortable yeast infection that lasted for several months. The hives were almost debilitating most of the time, and the yeast infection was a constant severe discomfort. Local doctors couldn’t help... Read more »
I am most grateful that Janie Sheerin has been an integral part of my health care for the past 17 years. Her treatments, as well as her lifestyle and nutrition suggestions, have enabled me to keep up with the demands of a very physically challenging career. At age 54, she... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »Thanks to Janie if I fall, I CAN get up. I’m a home remodeling contractor and am up and down all day. Suffering with pain in both knees for months, I remembered that acupuncture did wonders for me when pain in my wrist posed a huge problem. So why not... Read more »
- Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture
- Family Exercise in the Winter
- Immune System Health and TCM