- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
Acupuncture changed my life. A year ago I had cervical spinal fusion surgery and had complications from the surgery. As a result, I was left with more pain than I had prior to the surgery. Specialists concluded that I had nerve damage and there was nothing more that could be... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »
My knees hurt so badly, I could no longer do the things I wanted to do. I had to change my plans and work my days‘ schedule around how much my knees were hurting.
Ice packs, braces, knee supports and lots of Tylenol. I did all of that and still,... Read more »
Let me start by stating I am absolutely terrified of needles and that is the reason I waited so long to try acupuncture. I have had neck issues pretty much my whole life. I had neck surgery a couple of years ago without any relief. I continued to see pain... Read more »
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue