- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I am most grateful that Janie Sheerin has been an integral part of my health care for the past 17 years. Her treatments, as well as her lifestyle and nutrition suggestions, have enabled me to keep up with the demands of a very physically challenging career. At age 54, she... Read more »
I’ve been truely blessed to find and trust Janie with my health and diet, after dealing with a chronic health issue for some time.
Last summer, I began to have severe pain in my digestive track. I was going to the bathroom six times or more times a... Read more »
“I was diagnosed with Morton’s Nueroma in my right foot. It was unbelievably painful. No matter what shoes I tried to wear, within an hour, my right foot would begin to throb and burn. My orthopaedic surgeon prescribed anti-inflammatory medication, which I took for six months with no relief. At... Read more »
My son had allergies for 3 years. I had tried many different doctors to relieve his allergies, but none of them found a solution. Then I took him to the Lemont acupuncture and Janie Sheerin. Within 6 weeks his symptoms left. After 3 months his allergies have not come back... Read more »
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion
- Secrets Acupuncturists Use to Stay Healthy