- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Please eat at least a small meal before your acupuncture session. Acupuncture is very relaxing; most people sleep while resting with needles in. If you are hungry and your blood sugar is low, you wont be able to relax as you should.
- Refrain from extreme overexertion following your acupuncture session.
- If possible make time to relax after acupuncture session.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
I am 68 years old and have been suffering with lower-back pain and Sciatica for over 15 years. Last year (2015), I began training to cycle in the Keystone County Bike MS ride, which is 150 miles in two days. My back was not holding up to the training, and,... Read more »
When I first came to Lemont Acupuncture Centre for my first appointment I was suffering from chronic pain that was a results of a car accident I had over three years ago. When I had my first visit with Janie I had been working with my primary care physician for... Read more »
My knees hurt so badly, I could no longer do the things I wanted to do. I had to change my plans and work my days‘ schedule around how much my knees were hurting.
Ice packs, braces, knee supports and lots of Tylenol. I did all of that and still,... Read more »
I had chronic hives for 2 years, and then antibiotics prescribed by a local doctor triggered a pretty bad and uncomfortable yeast infection that lasted for several months. The hives were almost debilitating most of the time, and the yeast infection was a constant severe discomfort. Local doctors couldn’t help... Read more »
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Acupuncture for Treating Depression
- The Benefits of Moxibustion