- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
My son had allergies for 3 years. I had tried many different doctors to relieve his allergies, but none of them found a solution. Then I took him to the Lemont acupuncture and Janie Sheerin. Within 6 weeks his symptoms left. After 3 months his allergies have not come back... Read more »
A year after becoming ill to the point of being bed-ridden and receiving no definitive diagnosis, I was told I had a debilitating disease for which there is no treatment and no cure. A myriad of symptoms also included migraines. Pharmaceuticals prescribed to treat the symptoms only made the condition worse because... Read more »
I have had chronic neck pain for about 15 years. This past year it became worse to the point that the pressure was so great on my neck and spine I felt as if I needed to throw up. I had seen two neurologists and one neurosurgeon and none... Read more »
I am 68 years old and have been suffering with lower-back pain and Sciatica for over 15 years. Last year (2015), I began training to cycle in the Keystone County Bike MS ride, which is 150 miles in two days. My back was not holding up to the training, and,... Read more »
- Auricular Acupuncture: What it is and why is everyone talking about it?
- 7 Ways Acupuncture Can Help With Running Injuries
- Acupuncture and Fatigue