- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Lemont Acupuncture Centre324 First Avenue
Lemont, PA 16851
Monday 9am - 5pm Tuesday 10am - 7:30pm Wednesday 12pm - 7:30pm Thursday 10am - 7:30pm Friday 9am - 3pmMy clinic hours are somewhat flexible in order accommodate when necessary.
Janie Sheerin is truly gifted. Over the years, she has helped me with a variety of ailments, including severe, almost debilitating hot flashes, to difficulty sleeping, to knee and shoulder pain. I don’t know how she does it, but she can pinpoint and zero in on the exact source of... Read more »
I was in a tragic car accident 21 years ago. I was always in pain and have spent much of my time laying down. I was told about Lemont Acupuncture. I started here a couple months ago and already I can see a big difference in my life. I can... Read more »
The following describes our ongoing experience with acupuncture and treatment by Janie Sheerin, Lemont Acupuncture Centre:
Janie is knowledgeable, patient, kind, thorough, caring, inquisitive, professional, and steadfast in her efforts to reduce pain.
Bill suffers from shoulder and chest pain from shingles that he contracted two years ago. Acupuncture is... Read more »
My knees hurt so badly, I could no longer do the things I wanted to do. I had to change my plans and work my days‘ schedule around how much my knees were hurting.
Ice packs, braces, knee supports and lots of Tylenol. I did all of that and still,... Read more »
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?